Is Household Mold Dangerous?

Artboard 1

Mold in your home, is it dangerous? Lots of people aren’t even aware that mold is growing in their home because their house might be clean and neat. If mold goes untreated, the threat it has on you and your home’s health is frightening. 

When you’re exposed to mold, it’s very normal to come down with lots of symptoms. Mold in your home releases chemicals and gasses that effect your health in a negative way. Symptoms from breathing mold spores include a cough, sore throat, blurred vision, eye irritation, nasal and sinus congestion, and in some cases a skin rash. If mold can give you those types of symptoms, you should be able to infer that mold is not good for your health and needs to be gotten rid of fast before it gets you even more sick. If you have allergies, symptoms tend to be worse when exposed to mold especially if you have asthma.

It’s obvious that mold is not good for you and your health so, what is it doing to your home? Your home’s structure is made of wood and is open to mold spores. With that being said, if you don’t treat that then it will turn into rot and decaying of your home’s structure and leaving you with even bigger problems. 

All of this information may be overwhelming to you but, you have experts on your side. Calling professionals will help you eliminate all mold in your home and restore the damage it may have caused to your home. As soon as you see signs of mold, it’s vital that you call the professionals immediately so the damage doesn’t get worse while waiting around to get it treated. Another pro to calling the experts is knowing you’re in good hands and getting the damage fixed completely!

Contact Us Today

FloStop Restoration LLC is the most comprehensive provider for damage restoration.. Call (239) 977-3221 now. We’re available around the clock!

GET A FREE ESTIMATE

BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW